- This event has passed.
Peabody Trust Drop-in Session
17th November 2022 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
The Peabody Trust will join us here at Crafton Green between 11am and 3pm. They provide free information and advice for people who need support with housing-related issues. This could include assistance with managing your tenancy, getting out of debt, or finding work.
The Trust can give one-to-one support and advice for issues including:
- difficult housing issues, including evictions
- managing letters and forms
- applying for welfare benefits and grants
- getting services from specialist agencies, such as health or social services
- dealing with bills, rent arrears and debts
- dealing with emotional or mental health issues, or alcohol and drug issues
- improving confidence around budgeting, cooking and managing at home
- getting into work, training or education
This service is for everyone. You can find out more about the Peabody Trust at their website here: Peabody Trust Outreach Services