1. About cookies
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before then; a session cookie will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
2. Our cookies
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below.
We use Cookie Consent to help us comply with regulations regarding usage of website cookies.
i. Analytics cookies
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website
ii. Third party cookies
Our website also uses third party cookies from the following websites and services: Facebook.
3. Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Search online for details on how to block cookies on the browser you are using. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website
4. Deleting cookies
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Search online for details on how to delete cookies on the browser you are using. Deleting cookies may have a negative impact on the usability of some websites.
5. Data protection registration
Our organisation is registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. We will comply with all relevant elements of the data protection regulation with reference to user’s personal data, in so far as they are relevant to our organisation.
6. Our details
Our organisation is called TouchPoint Stansted.
TouchPoint Stansted is registered as a charity in England and Wales under registration 1194098 with its registered office at Crafton Green House, 72 Chapel Hill, Stansted, Essex, CM22 8AQ, United Kingdom.
You can contact TouchPoint Stansted by writing to us at Crafton Green House, 72 Chapel Hill, Stansted, Essex, CM22 8AQ Sevenaoks Flower Club or by using our website contact form.
This policy was last updated 14/7/21 V1.0