Here are some incredible facts about the TouchPoint Community Food Share:
- We hold seven food shares every week in Elsenham, Saffron Walden, Stansted and Takeley
- We collect over 7,000 kg of surplus produce each month
- In the past year we have distributed the equivalent of nearly 200,000 meals to the community – and saved all this food from landfill!
- Every week we collect surplus produce from over 50 food retailers
- The TouchPoint Community Food Share impacts more than 1,500 people every week
And none of this will be possible without our amazing team of volunteers! Each week they make this happen. Would you like to join them and make a real difference to the environment and your community? If so, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07572 114882.
Here is the most recent timetable for the the TouchPoint Community Food Share, everyone is welcome and there is no need to book: