We constantly review the timetable for our Community Food Shares to try to make these events as accessible and convenient for as many people as possible in the Uttlesford community. We are delighted to have a new slot in Takeley every Thursday morning at the Old School House,
We have revised our Stansted dates a little to accommodate this, and although we no longer have a Thursday morning food share in Stansted, we do have a selection of produce available at the Thursday Community Café at Crafton Green during its opening hours, 10am to 5pm.
Our new regular timetable is as follows:
- Tuesdays: 9.30-10.30am, Elsenham Bowls Club, Off Leigh Drive, CM22 6BY
- Wednesdays: 2.30-3.30pm, Stansted Social Club, Lower Street, Stansted, CM24 8LP
- Thursdays: 10am-11am, Takeley Old School House Community Centre, Dunmow Road, Takeley, CM22 6OJ
- Thursdays: 10am-5pm, Crafton Green, Chapel Hill, Stansted, CM24 8AQ – small selection available during café opening hours
- Fridays: 10-11am, Saffron Walden Baptist Church, High Street, Saffron Walden, CB11 3HD
- Friday: 1-2pm, Crafton Green, Chapel Hill, Stansted, CM24 8AQ
- Saturday 3rd June, 10-11am, Crafton Green, Chapel Hill, Stansted, CM24 8AQ
Everyone is welcome to join – the community food share aims to reduce food waste which is better for the environment!
All you need to bring is a bag, every item is free. If you have any queries, or would like to get involved, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 07572 114882